- Ireland out to prove a point
Stoke midfielder Stephen Ireland admits he is looking to 'stick two fingers up' at several people after ending his Aston Villa hell.
- West Brom clarify Long talk
West Brom have moved to explain Shane Long's failed move to Hull City and insist he remains a key part of their plans.
- Waggott: Coventry have options
Coventry boss Steven Pressley has plenty of options in the transfer market, according to development director Steve Waggott.
- Eardley blow for Birmingham
Birmingham City have received a blow with the news that 24-year-old defender Neal Eardley has been ruled out for the rest of the season.
- Pearson faces conduct charge
Leicester manager Nigel Pearson has been charged with improper conduct by the FA in the wake of their 2-1 defeat at Charlton on Saturday.
- Moore hails West Brom business
Former West Brom defender Darren Moore is sure the club will soon start climbing the Premier League after a productive transfer deadline day.
- Derby to get ticket revenge
- Jackett praise for Sako
- Forest manager charged by FA
Billy Davies has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association following Nottingham Forest's weekend defeat at Wigan.