- Clark: Redmond bids accepted
Birmingham City boss Lee Clark has revealed that two offers from Premier League clubs have been accepted for Nathan Redmond.
- Davies to pen Hull City deal
Sky Sports understands that Curtis Davies is poised to sign a three-year contract at Premier League new boys Hull City.
- Davies to have Hull medical
Birmingham City manager Lee Clark expects Curtis Davies' medical to be a 'formality' as the defender closes in on a move to Hull City.
- Espanyol close on Acuna deal
Sky Sports understands that Javier Acuna is set to reject a move to England after Espanyol showed an interest in the Paraguayan striker.
- Hammill joins Huddersfield
Huddersfield Town have followed up the re-signing of Jon Stead by bringing in Wolves winger Adam Hammill on a permanent basis.
- Brandy poised for Blades move
Sky Sports understands Sheffield United are closing in on the signing of Walsall striker Febian Brandy on a free transfer.
- City move for Villa's Williams
Bristol City have signed Republic of Ireland Under-21 defender Derrick Williams from Aston Villa.
- Birmingham seal Adeyemi deal
Birmingham have signed free agent Tom Adeyemi on a two-year contract.
- West Brom target loan deals
West Brom will aim to sign two Premier League players on loan ahead of next season, says chairman Jeremy Peace.