- Morgan admits Wolves worries
- Lambert: Goal was ridiculous
Paul Lambert criticised the "ridiculous" goal Aston Villa conceded in their 1-0 defeat to Manchester City but remains confident of survival.
- Tevez goal adds to Villa's woe
Manchester City maintained their slim hopes of retaining the Premier League title with a 1-0 win at Aston Villa on Monday evening.
- Clarke departs Coventry role
Coventry deputy chairman John Clarke has resigned from the League One club's board of directors.
- Grigg focused on play-offs
Will Grigg admits he would be happy to pen a new contract at Walsall in the summer, although his focus is on the club's play-off charge.
- Forsyth joins Derby on loan
Derby County have completed the signing of Watford midfielder Craig Forsyth on an initial one-month loan deal, subject to Football League clearance.
- Leicester v Leeds preview
Leicester boss Nigel Pearson is waiting on David Nugent as they prepare to host play-off chasers Leeds.
- Futacs set for Blackpool loan
Sky Sports understands that Leicester City forward Marko Futacs is set to join Blackpool on loan.
- Cardiff City v Derby preview
Derby boss Nigel Clough expects to be without the services of Jamie Ward when the Rams make the trip to league leaders Cardiff on Tuesday night.