- Henry up for relegation battle
Wolves skipper Karl Henry insists relegation is "unthinkable" and believes the club will be a different animal next season after boss Dean Saunders stamps his mark in the summer.
- Rowett runs rule over trialists
Burton Albion boss Gary Rowett has revealed he is casting his eye over some trialists this week.
- Gregory backing Benteke coup
Ex-Aston Villa boss John Gregory believes Christian Benteke's arrival should keep Paul Lambert in the job for another two seasons.
- Butler commits to Saddlers
Walsall skipper Andy Butler has penned a new one-year contract at the Banks's Stadium.
- Yacob happy at West Brom
Claudio Yacob has expressed his pride at playing an important role for West Bromwich Albion in his first season in the Premier League.
- Coventry hopeful of Ricoh deal
- Spireites v Argyle rescheduled
Plymouth Argyle's match at Chesterfield, which was postponed on Saturday following a heavy snowfall, has been rescheduled.
- Kiwomya set for Magpies hotseat
Chris Kiwomya is in "pole position" to be named the next permanent manager of Notts County.
- Saunders cools Ikeme incident
Wolves manager Dean Saunders has played down the incident which led to goalkeeper Carl Ikeme breaking his hand.