- Charlton v Birmingham preview
- Al-Hasawi: I won't interfere
Nottingham Forest owner and chairman Fawaz Al-Hasawi has vowed to leave new manager Billy Davies free to do the job his way.
- Mulumbu targets Anfield return
West Brom midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu is confident of being fit for Monday's Premier League trip to Liverpool.
- PL vote for points sanctions
Premier League clubs will face a points deduction if they breach new spending controls, chief executive Richard Scudamore has confirmed.
- Kiwomya to move for striker
Notts County chief executive Jim Rodwell has given caretaker boss Chris Kiwomya the green light to sign a striker.
- Sky Blues land Philliskirk
Coventry have signed Danny Philliskirk on a deal until the end of the season following a successful trial at the Ricoh Arena.
- Hopper returns to Leicester
Leicester teenager Tom Hopper has returned to the King Power Stadium from his loan spell at Bury.
- Birmingham reveal new interest
Birmingham have revealed a consortium fronted by a sports management company is interested in buying the club.
- Schlupp staying at United
Leicester manager Nigel Pearson has refused to be drawn on whether Jeff Schlupp is set to sign for Manchester United.