- Dyche in the frame for Forest
Sky Sports understands Burnley boss Sean Dyche is the frame for the vacant manager's job at Nottingham Forest.
- Forest move for Hasselbaink
Nottingham Forest have approached Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink following the exit of manager Alex McLeish, Sky Sports understands.
- Alex take step towards Wembley
Crewe have one foot in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final after beating Coventry 3-0 at a packed Ricoh Arena in the Northern final first leg.
- Stevenage two good for Magpies
Chris Kiwomya's first game in charge of Notts County ended in a 2-0 League One defeat to Stevenage at the Lamex Stadium.
- Lukaku: I can become a legend
Romelu Lukaku wants to return to Chelsea in the summer and become a legend for the club.
- Al Hasawi admits big challenge
Nottingham Forest chairman Fawaz Al Hasawi has admitted he faces a big challenge following the exit of Alex McLeish.
- Curle undone by poor home form
Notts County's home form cost Keith Curle his job as manager, according to Magpies chief executive Jim Rodwell.
- Mulumbu eyes West Brom return
West Brom midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu is hopeful of being fit for next Monday's Premier League clash with Liverpool at Anfield.
- Saunders wants Sylvan to stay
Wolves manager Dean Saunders has said he would like Sylvan Ebanks-Blake to remain at the club.