- West Brom v Tottenham live!
Follow all of the Premier League action from The Hawthorns via our minute-by-minute commentary.
- Another blow for Magpies boss
Notts County boss Keith Curle bemoaned his players' mentality after they were hounded to a 2-1 defeat at bottom club Hartlepool.
- McLeish: Forest future unclear
- Smith salutes Patterson talent
Walsall manager Dean Smith predicted a bright future for Jamie Paterson after the 3-1 win over Oldham.
- Albion plan Diamond appeal
Burton boss Gary Rowett will appeal against the red card shown to Zander Diamond during the 1-1 draw at AFC Wimbledon.
- Birmingham boss slams ref
Birmingham manager Lee Clark was not entirely satisfied despite a 2-1 victory over Nottingham Forest at St Andrew's.
- Cook anger at penalty decision
Chesterfield boss Paul Cook believes his side were denied a stonewall penalty late on as they drew 1-1 at Spotland.
- Garner pleased with response
Derby coach Andy Garner was delighted with his side's application in beating Huddersfield 3-0 at Pride Park.
- New boys on target in stalemate
Gary Alexander announced his arrival to the AFC Wimbledon faithful by bagging a debut goal in a 1-1 draw against Burton.