- Jones can't understand boos
Billy Jones has admitted he was shocked to hear the fans' reaction to Chris Brunt during West Bromwich Albion's home defeat against Fulham.
- Wolves players support boss
- McLeish reunion for Grant
New Nottingham Forest boss Alex McLeish has restructured his backroom staff, less than a week after taking over at the City Ground.
- Boucaud targets Magpies return
- Lambert: The future is bright
Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert has predicted a bright future for his young side, despite their lowly league position.
- Curle hopeful of Judge stay
Notts County manager Keith Curle insists the club are determined to hang on to their talismanic midfield star Alan Judge, despite interest from a number of Championship clubs.
- O'Connor set for Albion stay
Burton Albion are set to extend defender Anthony O'Connor's loan stay at the Pirelli Stadium until the end of the season.
- Cod Army recruit veteran Lucas
Fleetwood have added Birmingham goalkeeper David Lucas to their staff as a player/coach.
- Wood thrilled with debut game
Leicester's new £2million striker Chris Wood believes his two-goal display against Huddersfield was probably the best debut he has ever enjoyed.