- Clarke credits comeback kids
- Stalemate frustrates Lambert
Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert was left with mixed emotions after the 2-2 draw at neighbouring West Brom.
- Robins relieved with late win
James Bailey's strike saw Coventry recover from a late equaliser to secure a 2-1 win over Oldham and delight boss Mark Robins.
- Curle hails Magpies spirit
Notts County manager Keith Curle hopes the 1-1 draw with Sheffield United could be a turning point.
- Albion stage derby comeback
West Brom came from 2-0 down to snatch a point as Aston Villa climbed out of the relegation places in an entertaining 2-2 draw at The Hawthorns.
- Rowett refuses to blame Lyness
Burton boss Gary Rowett refused to blame goalkeeper Dean Lyness after his side's miserable away form continued at Sixfields.
- Butland heroics please Clark
Birmingham manager Lee Clark was delighted with goalkeeper Jack Butland after the 2-2 draw with Brighton at St Andrew's.
- Smith ecstatic with Saddlers win
Walsall boss Dean Smith rated his side's 3-1 win over Bournemouth as one of the best results of his career.
- Saunders: No surgery needed