- Prem clubs tracking Pritchard
Sky Sports understands Charlton midfielder Bradley Pritchard is being tracked by Aston Villa, Fulham and Reading.
- Cook critical of Spireites
Paul Cook was left to rue missed chances after watching Chesterfield go down 1-0 to former club Accrington.
- Plymouth's Young turning heads
Sky Sports understands a number of clubs are chasing highly-rated Plymouth youngster Luke Young.
- Smith lauds prodigious Paterson
Jamie Paterson came in for special praise after his super strike at the Banks's Stadium gave Walsall their third win in four games.
- Curle seeking home comforts
Keith Curle was left ruing several missed chances against MK Dons after another home defeat for Notts County.
- Burton boss curses slow start
Burton manager Gary Rowett was disappointed with his side's performance after they slumped to yet another away defeat.
- McLeish calls for new stars
New Nottingham Forest boss Alex McLeish expressed a strong desire for buying new players after a 3-0 defeat at Blackburn.
- Robins left scratching his head
Mark Robins felt Coventry had created enough chances to win "four or five games" after seeing them go down 1-0 at home to Shrewsbury.
- Clough wants to keep players
Derby manager Nigel Clough has made it clear he does not want to lose any of his players during the January transfer window.