- Derby announce £8m losses
Derby CEO Sam Rush insists the club are heading in the right direction, despite announcing a marginally increased loss of almost £8million for the last financial year.
- Loan move for Derby keepers
Derby goalkeepers Ross Atkins and Saul Deeney are to be made available for loan.
- Rams boss defends O'Driscoll
Derby boss Nigel Clough feels former Nottingham Forest manager Sean O'Driscoll was harshly treated by the club.
- No Brayford approach - Clough
Derby have not been approached by Cardiff about signing right-back John Brayford, according to Rams boss Nigel Clough.
- Tranmere slip up at Coventry
Coventry condemned table-topping Tranmere to only their fifth defeat of the season as Leon Clarke's goal secured a 1-0 win for City.
- Birmingham eye Slovak keeper
- Milwall set to sign Tyson
Millwall are set to sign Derby County striker Nathan Tyson on loan until the end of the season.
- Forest seal Al-Rashidi deal
Kuwait international Khalid Al-Rashidi has been granted a work permit, clearing him to link up with Nottingham Forest.
- Clarke hopeful as stars return
West Brom boss Steve Clarke says he expects the Baggies fortunes to take a turn for the better as key players return from injury.