- Bennett swaps Town for Forest
Huddersfield Town's academy goalkeeping coach Ian Bennett has left the club in order to take up a similar role at Nottingham Forest.
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
Manchester City reportedly chase £15million Monaco defender Fabinho, plus the latest on Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos.
- Ex-City winger among Tunisia dead
Birmingham City say they are "deeply shocked and saddened" by the news that former player Denis Thwaites was among the victims of last Friday’s terrorist attack in Tunisia.
- When does your season start?
The 2014/15 Premier League season came to an end on May 24 – but some Premier League stars won't be getting much time off this summer.
- WATCH: Walsall pay respects
Walsall are remembering the three fans who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks in Tunisia last week.
- Naylor makes Burton move
Burton have announced the signing of former loanee Tom Naylor on a two-year contract.
- Schlupp signs new Leicester deal
Leicester City defender Jeffrey Schlupp has signed a new contract with the Premier League club.
- New Blues deal for Arthur
Birmingham midfielder Koby Arthur has signed a new two-year contract.
- Sherwood welcomes Wilkins
Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood is looking forward to working with Ray Wilkins after the 58-year-old joined the club’s backroom staff as assistant manager.
- Peacock takes Derby position
John Peacock is stepping down from his role as England’s U17 manager to become Paul Clement’s first-team coach at Derby.
- Schlupp to sign new Leicester deal
Sky sources understand Leicester defender Jeffrey Schlupp will sign a new four-year deal on Monday.
- Football reacts to Tunisia
Leicester City have offered their condolences to Marc Albrighton and his partner Chloe after her mother died during Friday’s terrorist attack in Tunisia.
- Coach Simpson leaves Derby
Steve McClaren moved a step closer to assembling his Newcastle coaching staff when Derby announced that Paul Simpson is to leave the club.
- Ba joins Shanghai Shenhua
Former Chelsea forward Demba Ba has signed for Didier Drogba's old club Shanghai Shenhua in a deal reported Sunday to be a record for the Chinese Super League.
- 'Chelsea closing on Begovic'
Chelsea are favourites to secure the services of goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, according to Sky sources.
- Birmingham bring back Legzdins
Goalkeeper Adam Legzdins has returned to Birmingham on a two-year deal with the option of a further 12 months.
- Delph deal 'right for Villa'
Tony Cascarino has defended Aston Villa over Fabian Delph having a release clause of under £10m in his contract.
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
All the latest transfer news and rumours as reports suggest Fabian Delph has a release clause of £10million.
- Leicester agree Okazaki deal
Leicester have signed Japanese striker Shinji Okazaki from Mainz, subject to a work permit and international clearance.
- Dicko extends Wolves stay
Striker Nouha Dicko has signed a new three-year deal to keep him at Wolves until the end of the 2017/18 season.
- Jacques Maghoma joins Blues
Birmingham have signed winger Jacques Maghoma following his release by Sheffield Wednesday.
- Swerts not put off by League Two
- Sacked duo find new clubs
Adam Smith and Top Hopper, two of three players sacked by Leicester City over events on the club tour to Thailand last month, have found new clubs.
- El Khayati commits to Burton
- Villa's Begovic bid rejected
Stoke City have turned down a bid from Aston Villa for goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, according to Sky sources.
- Notts County land Swerts
- Swerts signs on for County
Notts County have signed Belgium international midfielder Gill Swerts on a two-year contract.
- Villa coaching role for Wilkins
Ray Wilkins will join Aston Villa's coaching staff from the start of next season.
- Leicester seal deal for Huth
Leicester City have signed defender Robert Huth from Stoke City on a three-year deal.
- Berahino boost for Albion
West Bromwich Albion are confident striker Saido Berahino will recover from injury in time for the start of the new season.
- Bradshaw secures Walsall stay
Tom Bradshaw has signed a contract extension to keep him at Walsall until the summer of 2017.
- Lowton delighted to join Burnley
New Burnley signing Matt Lowton says his move to Turf Moor from Aston Villa was a "no-brainer".
- Tudgay staying with Coventry
- Derby, Leeds cup ties on Sky
Sky Sports will broadcast live the Capital One Cup Round 1 fixtures between Portsmouth and Derby County and Doncaster Rovers and Leeds United.
- Burnley bid for Forest winger
Burnley have made an undisclosed bid for Nottingham Forest winger Jamie Paterson, Sky Sports understands.
- Lowton quits Villa for Burnley
Matthew Lowton has become Burnley's first summer signing following their relegation from the Premier League.
- West Brom snap up McClean
West Brom have signed Wigan midfielder James McClean on a three-year deal.
- Sylla leaves Villa for Rennes
Aston Villa midfielder Yacouba Sylla has joined French side Rennes on a four-year contract.
- Mulumbu agrees Norwich move
Youssouf Mulumbu will join newly-promoted Norwich when his West Brom contract is up at the end of the month.
- No bids for Villa's Benteke
Sky sources understand that Aston Villa have had no offers for striker Christian Benteke.
- McLeish: Villa job not easy
Alex McLeish says that managing Aston Villa is “not an easy job” but has backed Tim Sherwood to be a success at the club.
- Saunders backs Ebanks-Blake
Chesterfield manager Dean Saunders is confident Sylvan Ebanks-Blake will rediscover his best form at the Proact Stadium.
- West Brom agree McClean fee
West Brom have agreed a £1.5m deal for Wigan winger James McClean, according to Sky sources.
- Saunders: Everyone has a price
Dean Saunders does not want any more players to leave Chesterfield but acknowledges that everyone has their price.
- Veldwijk interest confirmed
Dutch club PEC Zwolle have confirmed their interest in Nottingham Forest striker Lars Veldwijk.
- Derby agree deal to sign Baird
Derby have signed veteran Northern Ireland international Chris Baird.
- Burton bring in Charles
Burton manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has signed versatile defender Darius Charles on a one-year contract.
- Derby sign Weimann from Villa
- Smith promoted at Chesterfield
Chesterfield have announced that Mark Smith has been appointed as the club's academy manager.
- Milsom swayed by Moniz style
Notts County's new signing Rob Milsom admits Ricardo Moniz's style of play is what swayed him to join the Magpies.
- England U21s lose Berahino
- Sherwood upbeat over Richards
Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood believes new-signing Micah Richards has the attributes to turn the team’s fortunes around.
- Turner hails departing Ryan
Chesterfield chief executive Chris Turner has paid tribute to Jimmy Ryan following his decision to leave the club for Fleetwood.
- Turner excited by new fixtures
Chesterfield chief executive Chris Turner's excitement for the forthcoming season has grown now that the fixtures have been released.
- Portsmouth sign Gary Roberts
Portsmouth have signed Gary Roberts from Chesterfield for an undisclosed fee.
- Leicester sack three players
Leicester City have terminated the contracts of the three players involved in the events on the club tour of Thailand.