- Beagrie: FL strikers in demand
The transfer window can be the decisive moment in a season where teams can gain, continue or lose momentum, depending on their sales and acquisitions.
- Fox backs under-fire Lambert
Aston Villa chief executive Tom Fox has offered his support to under-fire manager Paul Lambert.
- Bournemouth's Gray bid rejected
- McManaman signs for West Brom
West Brom have completed the signing of Callum McManaman from Wigan for an undisclosed fee.
- Taylor eyes Walsall history
Andy Taylor has urged Walsall to write their names into history as he targeted Johnstone's Paint Trophy glory.
- Russell injury blow for Derby
Derby have been dealt a blow with the news that Johnny Russell could be out for up to six weeks with a hamstring injury.
- Jackett wants to keep fringe duo
Leon Clarke and Michael Jacobs are set to stay at Wolves - unless the club receive big offers.
- Smith proud of Walsall
Boss Dean Smith revealed his pride after Walsall reached Wembley for the first time in their history.
- Saunders blames fatigue
- Hasselbaink: We should have won
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink claimed his Burton side deserved a win at York despite only securing a point in a 1-1 draw.
- Pulis: Fit Anichebe 'unplayable'
West Brom manager Tony Pulis says FA Cup match-winner Victor Anichebe could be ‘unplayable’ if he can remain fit.
- Fergie happy with rare win
Darren Ferguson hopes his side have finally turned the corner after they battled their way to a 2-1 win at Notts County.
- Foxes 'transparent' on Schlupp
Leicester manager Nigel Pearson says his club have been “totally transparent” about the situation regarding FA Cup hero Jeff Schlupp.
- Johnson wants to keep steer
Gary Johnson wants to keep goalkeeper Jed Steer until the end of the season after his heroics in Yeovil's 0-0 draw with Coventry.
- Relief for Peterborough boss
Peterborough relieved some of the pressure on boss Darren Ferguson after they secured a 2-1 win at Notts County.
- McGurk claims late point
Substitute Adam McGurk grabbed an 87th-minute equaliser to earn Burton a point in a 1-1 draw at York.
- Jackett: Wolves ran out of ideas
- McClaren's tinkering brings win
- Sheffield Utd snap up Derby duo
Sheffield United have completed the signings of Paul Coutts and Kieron Freeman from Derby.
- FA Cup: Saturday preview
A selection of Championship teams go in search of causing FA Cup upsets on Saturday as they take on Premier League opposition.
- Dutton loaned to Crawley
Crawley have signed teenage goalkeeper Scott Dutton on a month-long loan deal from Wolves.
- Lambert thrilled with Gil
Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert says new boy Carles Gil has already made a big impact at the club.
- Derry still keen on Laing
Notts County boss Shaun Derry remains interested in bringing Louis Laing back to Meadow Lane.
- Ameobi holds West Brom talks
West Brom are in talks with former Newcastle man Shola Ameobi over a short term contract, according to Sky sources.
- Lambert: No Sinclair deal
Aston Villa will not be signing Manchester City midfielder Scott Sinclair this month, according to manager Paul Lambert.
- York v Burton preview
- Yeovil v Coventry preview
- Upson on the comeback trail
Former England defender Matthew Upson is closing in on finally making his debut for Leicester - almost seven months after joining the club.
- WBA's Mulumbu to undergo tests
West Brom midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu will undergo tests on a suspected groin injury after being forced off in the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Van Gaal coy on Fletcher future
Louis van Gaal has hinted Darren Fletcher could leave Manchester United after West Brom manager Tony Pulis confirmed an interest in the Scotland international.
- Yeovil could lose skipper Edwards
Yeovil Town hope to keep hold of Joe Edwards this month but have accepted they could lose their captain before the deadline, according to Sky sources
- Third Gray bid turned down
- Pearson: No Schlupp row
Leicester manager Nigel Pearson says he is not expecting the club to be reported to FIFA by Ghana following Jeff Schlupp’s return from injury at the weekend.
- Jones set for Coventry switch
- McClaren rules out Atsu move
Derby head coach Steve McClaren has ruled out a loan move for Chelsea winger Christian Atsu.
- Roberts ruled out for six weeks
Chesterfield have been dealt a blow with the news that Gary Roberts will be out for around six weeks with a hamstring injury.
- Huddersfield sign Edgar
Huddersfield Town have completed the loan signing of Canada international David Edgar from Birmingham.
- Symons hails hat-trick hero
Fulham boss Kit Symons was thrilled to see Ross McCormack hit the goal trail in style after his first-half hat-trick set up the 3-2 win over Nottingham Forest.
- McCormack treble downs Forest
Ross McCormack scored a first-half hat-trick as Fulham beat Nottingham Forest 3-2 in their Sky Bet Championship clash at Craven Cottage.
- Scunthorpe sign 'keeper Daniels
Scunthorpe have signed goalkeeper Luke Daniels from West Brom for an undisclosed fee.
- Huddersfield add Edgar on loan
Birmingham City defender David Edgar has joined Sky Bet Championship rivals Huddersfield Town on loan for the rest of the season.
- Tyler's stats and facts
The last round of Premier League fixtures threw up yet more eye-catching facts and figures.
- Wigan 'reject McManaman bid'
Wigan Athletic are set to reject an improved offer of more than £4million for Callum McManaman from West Brom, according to Sky sources.
- Dickov: It was a fiasco
Referee Richard Clark was in the spotlight after the goalless stalemate as Notts County hung on against a dominant Doncaster side.
- Randolph eyes Birmingham stay
Darren Randolph insists he is open to staying at Birmingham as he plans further contract talks with boss Gary Rowett.
- Lambert rules out Benteke sale
Paul Lambert says he is comfortable with Aston Villa's transfer policy and has ruled out selling Christian Benteke before the transfer window closes.
- Albion make Antonio enquiry
- County duo see red in draw
Doncaster were left to rue a series of wasted opportunities as they were held to a 0-0 draw by 10-man Notts County at the Keepmoat Stadium.
- Notts County swoop for Bajner
Notts County have signed Hungarian striker Balint Bajner on a free transfer after he left Ipswich by mutual consent.
- Peace: Berahino going nowhere
West Brom chairman Jeremy Peace has claimed Saido Berahino is 'back on track' and insists he has no intention of selling the striker.
- Varela and Blanco set to depart
Silvestre Varela and Sebastian Blanco are both on the verge of leaving West Brom.
- Reid facing six weeks out
Nottingham Forest midfielder Andy Reid is to have surgery on his groin and looks set to be ruled out for up to six weeks.
- Ricketts available for loan
Wolves captain Sam Ricketts could go out on loan, head coach Kenny Jackett has revealed.
- Boco's India move annoys Turner
Chesterfield have confirmed that Romy Boco has left the club to play for Indian I-League side Bharat FC.
- Birmingham claim money taken
Birmingham City's parent company has claimed around £2.55m may have been "misappropriated" by an ex-employee.
- Pulis: Room for us to improve
West Brom manager Tony Pulis insists his side have a lot of room to improve to ensure they stay in the Premier League despite taking a well-deserved point at Everton.
- Lescott: Harsh penalty call
West Brom defender Joleon Lescott disputed the decision that led to Kevin Mirallas’ missed penalty in the 0-0 draw at Goodison Park.
- Mirallas miss costs Everton
Everton were held to a 0-0 draw by West Brom after Kevin Mirallas missed a first-half penalty, maintaining Tony Pulis’ unbeaten start as Baggies boss.
- White heads to Notts County
Bolton full-back Hayden White has moved to Notts County on loan for the remainder of the campaign.
- Burton extend Blyth loan
- Doncaster v Notts County preview
Team news for Tuesday evening's League One clash between Doncaster Rovers and Notts County at The Keepmoat Stadium
- Pearce eager to copy Derby
- Dyer joins Birmingham on loan
Gary Rowett has strengthened his squad for the rest of the season with the loan signing of Watford winger Lloyd Dyer.
- Pulis: Everton will stay up
West Brom boss Tony Pulis does not believe Monday night’s hosts Everton are in a battle against relegation.
- Derby County fan arrested
- Hutton: Gil the key to goals
Aston Villa defender Alan Hutton believes new signing Carles Gil could be the spark they need to start scoring goals again.
- Debutant Marquis wins plaudits
Mark Hessenthaler revealed he was about to haul John Marquis off moments before he equalised in Gillingham's 3-1 win over Coventry.
- Cooper wants more from Swindon
Mark Cooper insisted his Swindon team were under par and can improve despite a 3-1 win over Chesterfield.
- Smith salutes 'professionals'
Walsall manager Dean Smith felt his side produced a "professional" display after claiming a 2-0 win at struggling Colchester.
- Hasselbaink content with point
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink believes that Burton may have secured a crucial point in their 1-1 draw at Portsmouth.
- Daniels enjoys dream debut
Billy Daniels admitted he should not have even been on the pitch after he snatched a late goal in Notts County's 2-1 win over Crewe.
- Pearson refutes Schlupp claims
Nigel Pearson staunchly denied claims Leicester withdrew Jeff Schlupp from Africa Cup of Nations duty after he played in the 1-0 loss to Stoke on Saturday.
- Forest legend backing Pearce
- Ten questions
With another huge round of Premier League contests ahead of us, we ponder 10 questions that will be answered by the end of Monday....
- Wolves announce tribute plans
Wolves have unveiled their plans to honour former owner Sir Jack Hayward.
- Leicester fined by FA
- Pearson: Stoke offer blueprint
Leicester boss Nigel Pearson has praised Stoke ahead of their Premier League meeting on Saturday.
- Leicester seal Kramaric deal
Leicester have confirmed the signing of Croatia striker Andrej Kramaric from HNK Rijeka on a three-and-a-half-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
- Portsmouth v Burton preview
- Swindon v Chesterfield preview
- Waite is over at Notts County
- Merson's Predictions
With another full weekend of Premier League action ahead of us, Paul Merson gives his tips and predictions for what is set to be another exciting round of fixtures.
- Leicester hopeful on Kramaric
Leicester manager Nigel Pearson says he hopes the signing of Andrej Kramaric can be finalised in time for the Croatia forward to play at the weekend.
- Liverpool recall Ibe from Derby
- Stick with Pearce, says McClaren
Derby boss Steve McClaren has urged Nottingham Forest to persist with under-fire manager Stuart Pearce.
- Rotherham sign Sammon on loan
Rotherham have signed forward Conor Sammon on loan from Derby for the remainder of the season.
- Pearce not worried about sack
Stuart Pearce insists he is not worried about getting sacked despite Nottingham Forest’s miserable recent run of form.
- Saville makes City loan switch
Bristol City have signed Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder George Saville on a three-month loan deal.
- Daniels signs for Notts County
- McAlinden makes Fleetwood return
Striker Liam McAlinden is back at Fleetwood on a loan deal from Wolves which will run for the remainder of the campaign.